Published on July 22nd, 2013 | by ssca1
2013 Japanese Fall Festival poster
Friday, September 6th 5:30-10:00
Saturday, September 7th 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 8th 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The list of special performances and entertainers include:
- Authentic Traditional Samurai – Along with stage performance they will also conduct “samurai boot camp” and other activities for children.
- Kuniko – traditional Japanese storyteller
- Hiroshi the top spinner
- St. Louis Osuwa Taiko
- Children’s activity area
- Tea Ceremonies
- Kimono Fashion Show
- Plaid Dragon – local band traveling to our sister city, Isesaki in 2014
- Martial Arts demonstrations
- Traditional Japanese Festival Dance
- Authentic Souvenirs
- Artisans and vendors — click here for call for vendors and artists 2013 — click here for vendor application form
- Each evening ends with the beautiful candlelight walk!
In the Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden
Nathanael Green/Close Memorial Park
2400 S. Scenic
Children 12 and under: $3
Weekend Pass: $10 for adults, $5 for children